Our Roomba 520 did a good job for over 4 years now. It still uses the first battery and performs quite well with it.
The only feature I’m missing is time scheduled cleaning. A convenience feature nothing more but nothing less even.
I would not give up the comfort of a Roomba according to my experience with the 520, bought just for testing its potentialities but convinced better than ever expected.
iRobot has a new vacuum cleaning robot, the Roomba 880 with its new cleaning technology ‘AeroForce Extractor’.
This should pick up to 50% more dirt according to iRobot.
The brush rotors are replaced with brushless ones, which shall reduce the maintenance needed to remove things like hair.
Especially pet owners will appreciate this faculty.
Actual price in Germany is about 720 €.
A very detailed test and report can be found on The Verge
Until today I never heard the term.
Maverick-Buying simply means ‘wild’ purchasing.
Every department buys without informing the purchase department.
Who is responsible ?
“The European Observatory on Infringements of Intellectual Property Rights is a network of experts and specialist stakeholders.
The Observatory’s objectives are to:
- Provide evidence-based contributions and data to enable EU policymakers to shape effective IP enforcement policies and to support innovation and creativity
- Provide data, tools and databases to support the fight against IP infringement
- Provide knowledge and learning programmes for IP and enforcement authorities as well as for businesses and IP practitioners
- Develop initiatives to help innovators, creators and businesses (especially SMEs) protect their IP rights
- Design campaigns to raise awareness of the value of IP and the negative consequences of IP infringement”
The AR.Drone from Parrot was my first smartphone controlled quadcopter.
Bebop the new drone from Parrot had some nice specifications on paper.
Runs on Linux and a SDK will be available for developers.