ALL4550 network LED PoE Display works with a linux OS and for that reason it’s open for own applications.
It’s available in 4 differnt lenghts:
269mm, 525mm, 781mm and 1037mm
I haven’t post pictures of the unpacking of my iPad Air last year therefore the pictures of the Netgear WN1000RP hadn’t been posted too.
So now I was able to write a 3 month review of my expierence with the Netgear wifi range extender. The setup is as easy as it can be.
All parameters can be edited via a webpage and after a reset everything works fine without need of further assistence.
“Buy Arietta G25 right now, the cost will go up until it gets to the final price of EUR 19.99.
The preorder 9.99 € version will have 128MB DDR2 RAM, the version with 256MB DDR2 RAM can be ordered for 16.99 €.
Hardware Features (preliminary)
Please note that these features may undergo slight changes before the final release:
- Cpu ARM9 @ 400Mhz on Atmel AT91SAM9G25 SoC
- Ram 128 (or 256) MByte DDR2
- MicroSD holder hinge type for up to 32GB bootable Linux microSD (memory card not included)
- Placement for a IEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi module with internal or external antenna (not included)
- Pads compatible with the Debug Port Interface pinout to have a direct access to the MPU serial debug port (TXD0,RXD0 @ 3V3)
- USB 2.0 ports lines (D+, D-):
- 1 hi-speed host/device
- 1 hi-speed host
- 1 full-speed
- UARTs: 3 ports
- I2C: 1 bus
- SPI: 1 bus with up to 3 chip select (5 to 50 MHz)
- PWM: up to 6 lines
- A/D converters: 4 channels@10 bit
- User configurable led on board
- No video and LAN interface. A new Cortex A5 device with TFT and LAN built on Acqua A4 SoM will be launched in the next days.
- Size: about 25x50mm
- Power supply: single 3.3 Volt DC
- Line levels: TTL 3.3V (NOT 5V tolerant)
- Operative temperature range: -20 +70 °C
- Placement for 20×2 pitch 2,54mm (100mils) pinstrip (not included)
- Optionally available with mounted male straight or 90°C or female pinstrip
- PCB layers: 8
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Low EMI
- Availability: > 5 years
- Designed and Made in Italy
- Schematic available (as soon as possible)
- Stocks of bulk empty PCB available for autonomous manufacturers (in october 2014)
- Linux Kernel version 3.13.
- EmDebian Grip Linux “Wheezy”
- Bootable Linux microSDs available on Acme Systems eShop or free microSD images available from the Acme binary repository to make the microSD by yourself.
- Complete tutorials to build all from sources:
- Fully open source firmware, software environments and toolchains available for free
- Freely available tutorials and code examples
- Thousands of Open Source ready to use packages available from the Debian Wheezy for Armel repositories
- Almost all programming language available
- GNU C, Python, Perl and PHP already installed on microSD for in-board development.
- Codiad Web based IDE to edit your sources directly via Browser
- Shell-in-a-box Web based AJAX terminal emulator to have access to the Linux command prompt”
Magnetic Project Mat front
Magnetic Project Mat back
It’s been awhile since the my last post. Starting with pictures of the magnetic project mat, a very usefull tool.
How often a screw is still left on the desk when the project was reassembled. The mat holds the parts and the surface can be labeld with further information of the parts.